Level 2 Certification Training
Most students will be very pleased with the level of skill development they will achieve when you complete the self-study, Foundation Level 1 of your Training. If you wish to be certified in the Medical Intuition: Lori Wilson's Total Body Intuition™ style of training you can also apply for this 1-year, 95-hour supplemental Certification Level 2 Training.
- This 1 year, Certification Level 2 Training includes:
- Your Certification Level starts with a 2-day in-class practicum. You are permitted 1-year to complete your work starting from the 2-day In-Class Training.
- The bulk of the Certification is via the On-Line monthly Development Webinars. Here you will practice honing and developing your Foundation Level 1 skills.
- You will also have access to 1-on-1 coaching from your Trainer.
- There are 3 Quizzes and 2 Reflection Papers required.
- You will have to complete 15 Case Studies. The marking and review of your Volunteer Case Study work is part of your Certification.
The focus in Certification is to take the tools you have learned in the Foundation Level 1 and now apply them to your Case Studies and in your profession. As you will note in the Course Outline below you are not spending time learning any of the core class material. This will have already been covered in your Foundation Level 1.
Working experientially now with your Trainer and your colleagues will provide a rich and stimulating learning environment focused on you being able to excel at scanning. The Total Body Intuition style of Training is intensely protocol-based. We teach you how to used your unique intuition and focus it on the unique client you will be working with. Your specificity, accuracy, ability to track and source where the information is coming from will be an asset to your clients and colleagues alike for years to come.
TO BE CERTIFIED
• You must have purchased the On-Line Foundation Level 1 Training prior to applying for the 1-year Certification. Most students who are choosing Certification apply for and put their deposit on the Certification Training Level 2 at the same time or shortly thereafter.
We can only accommodate 30 students in this Level 2 Training per year. Class will fill up quickly so if you know you want to certify, register early with your deposit.
• The Certification tuition is in addition to your Medical Intuition Foundation Level 1 Training.
• Only applicants who have a minimum of 2 years in a helping/healing field will be eligible for certification. Educators also qualify. If you think your different credentials would still make you a good candidate for Certification, please send a short email outlining your interest and qualifications so that the Inner Access 101 Trainers may review your query.
• You will need to have completed all 25 Modules of the On-Line Foundation Level class before coming to Class for the 2-day practicum. We will not be teaching any of the Foundation material in the 1-year Certification Training. Rather we will be putting all of your foundation knowledge into working action.
• This Certification Training is offered yearly and starts with a 2-day required In-Class Training. Here you will meet your Trainers, your cohort classmates, practice many of the skills you will have learned in the Foundation Level 1 Training and do volunteer case studies under supervision.
The 2-day practicum classes are held in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
CRITERIA FOR BECOMING CERTIFIED
Throughout your Certification Training year you will have access to your Trainer for 1-on-1 private coaching to amplify your skills and personal style of scanning. You are permitted 1-year to complete your work starting from the 2-day In-Class Training stated above. You will need demonstrate an average of over 70% proficiency in case studies and in-class assignments.
In order to receive your Certificate you will need to successfully complete: 15 Case Studies, 2 papers, 3 Progress Quizzes and have participated in a minimum of 6 monthly Development Webinars with the IA101 Trainers and your cohorts. Your marks on the 9 brief Quizzes in Module 5 (Access Intuition 101 class) will also be factored in to your final mark.
You will also have access to 2-hour bi-monthly Q & A Webinars with other enrolled Level 1 students and past Certified graduates. During this time you will also have access to all of the archived calls while you are in you Training Year.
Once certified you will continue to have access to ongoing colleague and Trainer support through the Development MI Webinars and Archives.
• The Tuition for the 1-year Certification Level 2 Training is $3750.
• Once you have sent in your application and deposit of $750. we will review your application. Upon admittance to the Training, your deposit is non-refundable, but can be applied to a deferral for up to 1 year.
• The balance of your Tuition ($3000) is due in full by the first day of the month your 2 day Practicum begins. If you choose the 8 month payment plan of $375. monthly you will be instructed how to begin making those payments 2 months before your Practicum date.
Be assured that we work very hard with our students to ensure that you certify. Sometimes students need to submit a few more scans and have a bit more coaching to meet the 70% proficiency standard. The scans are marked very rigorously and we are proud to report that after 16 years of marking, no matter what Trainer marks your scan we have less than a 2% variation in the marks achieved. Our formula for marking scans is very solid. We are very proud of our graduates and they share a caliber skill in which all colleagues meet. If you are not successful at Certification you are welcome to reapply and repeat your Certification year at a future date for a discounted reviewing fee.
MARKETING, PROMOTION & ONGOING SUPPORT
Practitioners who receive a certificate for demonstrating an average of over 70% proficiency in their work are eligible, should they choose, to promote their services via Inner Access 101 Practitioner's Listing on our web site / On-Line Store. There is no fee for this prestigious listing.
As mentioned above, once you are certified you are welcome to join in the bi-monthly Q & A MI Webinars or access the Archived calls for ongoing support at no additional fee.
** YOUR LEARNING FORMAT MAY EVOLVE OVER TIME **
Please note that we recognize that time and travel are a huge commitment for you. As technology develops our goal is to transition the Certification 2-day class to a LIVE On-Line format in 1/2 day formats.
Lori Wilson M.S.W.
Lori Wilson B.A., M.S.W., is a social worker, author, radio show host, trainer and founder of Inner Access 101 and AcccessMarketPlace. Lori has been providing channeling, regression, medical intuition, business intuition and traditional counseling in a successful private practice since 1983. Her background in community development provide the tools and framework for the unique business model for all three divisions of her companies. Lori holds her B.A. Specialized Honours Degree in Psychology and Family Studies from the University of Guelph and a Master of Social Work Degree from Sir Wilfrid Laurier University.
A key influence in shaping the foundation skills and values of Lori’s specialization in intuition is Grandmother, the ancient Shoshone spirit guide that Lori has been consciously channeling since 1989. Grandmother came gently into her awareness through journal writing and has since been a key inspiration to hundreds of thousands through her monthly website focus, books, radio shows and teachings for individuals and larger audiences. You will find endless opportunities to learn from this wise teacher throughout the classes and personal appointments with Lori & Grandmother.
Much of the material taught in the foundation training, Access Intuition 101 is based on Lori's years of blending firsthand, client-driven social work experience with a solid apprenticeship with Grandmother and the spirit world. The training in Medical Intuition, Business Intuition and Artist Intuition has grown from the stellar intuition, tracking and sourcing skills that are the signature foundation in all of Lori's work.
Lori currently has 6 active Trainers who teach her classes through Inner Access 101. This Education & Resource Network, run with her husband Stewart Hope, brings the exciting tools of intuition-based training to an ever expanding market. A visionary and self-professed “mother bear”, Lori's passion to spread inner trust is evident in all she does. Her mission has always been to encourage as many people as possible to "trust themselves first."
Guest Trainers You May Meet in the Inner Access 101 On-Line Classes:
Sandi Loytomaki, Terri Wiebold, Kelly Woodruff,
Diane Wilson, Susan Rueppel & Lisa Dennys
For Trainer's Bio Visit: http://www.inneraccess101.com/trainers.htm