MEDICAL INTUITION LEVEL 1: Foundation for Professionals
DO YOU WANT TO ...
- Be able to track the root of any health challenge?
- To support your clients better with supplementary information gained from their body?
- Honor the fact that the body can show us what is out of balance if we simply know how to pay attention?
- Learn real-time intuition skills that you can apply right away to help your clients?
- Earn a great living helping people know what is out of balance with their health?
- Still help clients but save wear and tear on your body?
- Hone your intuition skills to an expert level with clear ethical boundaries?
... then you are in the right place.
WHAT IS MEDICAL INTUITION?
Total Body Intuition™, most commonly referred to as medical intuition, is a tool of supplementary insight. It traces the nature and roots of conditions that have manifested themselves in physical discomfort and disease within a client's unique energy field.
According to Lori Wilson's, author of de-mystifying ... Medical Intuition, in this work there is only one expert – one place to focus our attention – the client's body. The role of a medical intuition practitioner is to pay attention to the body without censoring, questioning, analyzing or bringing any preconceived frames of reference to the body they are scanning.
In Total Body Intuition™ no healing recommendations are given. Rather, this work is particularly helpful for providing supplementary information regarding conditions that may have eluded traditional methods of diagnosis or comprehension. The specificity you can achieve in tracking what is out of balance in your client's body is extraordinary with this Training.
This extensive 25-Module, On-line, self study training presents medical intuition as neither a diagnostic tool nor a healing modality. Rather it is taught as a tool that provides a portrait of what is going on. The medical intuition practitioner is scanning for imbalances and providing a clear, neutral observation as to what the body shows is out of balance according to the body's wisdom.
As per the protocol taught, the client's body is scanned in a systematic 3-step fashion. Information about the root of the imbalance comes to the forefront that may be physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or environmental. This impeccable art of paying attention does not apply preconceived "maps" of the body or energy field or presume the need to treat. Instead the practitioner is trained to tune in and track the information in each client's unique body. Every person, every body is different. Therefore students are trained to "be prepared to be surprised with every observation" as they uncover what each unique body has to show.
The success of practitioners' ability to serve with Total Body Intuition™ depends on the degree to which they can respectfully pay attention to the body of their unique client. This is an incredibly useful skill that is quickly gaining international recognition. Lori Wilson has been offering medical intuition services since 1991 and has been teaching this training since the year 2000 through Inner Access 101.
After training over 450 health professionals from 2000 - 2016, the demand for the Foundation training has evolved to meet the needs of health professionals wanting to train in an On-Line format. Now in it's new On-Line format, practitioners have the chance to take the Foundation Level 1 in the self-study fashion.
View the full 25-Module Outline below.
Medical Intuition is not a replacement for competent medical or holistic care. Clients are encouraged to bring the body's information gained from the scans to their own healing team. Fortunately, many practitioners are also trained in other healing modalities and may decide, after completing the program to blend the tools learned in Total Body Intuition™ with their existing healing modalities.
AMPLIFY YOUR EXISTING TOOLS BY LEARNING MEDICAL INTUITION
While this field of study is relatively new, the ability to intuitively scan or sense what is going on within others physical bodies is not new at all. Many healing practitioners, intuition-based practitioners, medical intuitives, psychics, channelers , parents and people in general have been "tuning-in" for centuries to gain insight into what is going on within themselves and others. For example, most parents or family members scan tune-in, at some level, to their children when something is not quite right. They may simply not have applied themselves to more in-depth focusing in a systematic fashion.
Your 25-Module Foundation Training brings you to an entirely new level of competency. The clear, precise protocol we teach for accessing information is an asset for all helping professionals.
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE 25-MODULE FOUNDATION TRAINING
• Each of the Modules in this Foundation Level 1 are home-study and self study. The Foundation Training a rich variety of learning tools including: 125 hours of downloadable videos, audio lessons, quizzes, case studies to illustrate the material, as well as your comprehensive 500-page Training Manual. You will read the relevant Manual Chapters with each of your Modules. Each Module also typically has 3 - 5 hours of Audio or Video lessons. The exception is Module 5 which is 25-hours long. Module 5 is the entire 25-hour Access Intuition 101 class that has been strategically inserted in your Training so that you can begin to discern between 8 unique sources of wisdom that you may meet in your client's energy field while scanning.
• Enjoy learning at your own pace without having to travel to class. Register now. As your class material is built sequentially, 1 new Module will be released at per week for 25 consecutive weeks after you purchase your Training. You will be pleased to know that your class material will remain On-Line indefinitely for you so you can refresh and review as often as you wish. We recommend that you print out your Manual Chapters as you go along. It will be an invaluable resource for years to come!
Modules 1-25 Topics at a Glance
Module 1: Welcome Orientation + Defining Intuition & Medical Intuition + the Foundation of Body Scanning
Module 2: Energy is Real and Can be Measured + How to Differentiate Between the Frequencies of the Mind and the Body
Module 3: Understanding the Paradigm Distinctions of the 5 Main Styles of What Gets Called "Medical Intuition"
Module 4: How to Recognize and Stabilizing Fear So That You Can Do Your Medical Intuition Scanning Without Interference
Module 5: The Access Intuition 101 (10 Module, 25-hour Experiential Training) So You Can Discern Between Sources of Wisdom
Module 6: Learning the 3-Step Protocol of Medical Intuition: Lori Wilson's Total Body Intuition + How to Conduct an Appointment and a MI Scan
Module 7: Mastering our 5-Signature Scanning Tools: Attending, Body Scan Techniques, Tracking, Sourcing and Amplifying
Module 8: Understanding the Role of Physiology in Body Scanning +Tips on Starting to Practice Scanning from Start to Finish
Module 9: Learning to Track More Detailed Specifics in the Body (Virus, Bacteria, Pathogens, Injury, Allergens, Heavy Metals and more)
Module 10: Sourcing: Knowing Where the Information is Coming From is Paramount + Proper Sourcing Can Make or Break This Field
Module 11: How Your Body Can Help You Work + Perceiving Energy Through Kinesthetic Feelings and Body Cues + How to Turn Your Intuition On and Off and Why This is So Important
Module 12: Exploring the Strengths and Weaknesses and Core Distinctions with the 5 Different Styles of Medical Intuition
Module 13: How to Use Sidebars With 5 Complex Finds in the Body: Inner Child, Past Lives, Circuits, Overlays and Miasms
Module 14: Tracking and Reporting Specifics Inside the Body (Pain, Emotions, the and Energy of Pathogens)
Module 15: Going Deeper: Specifics: Inside the Physiology (Cells, Tissue, Muscles, Nerves, Bones, Hormones, Fascia and More)
Module 16: Practicing Energetic Ethics and in Medical Intuition + Do We Really Understand the Concept of Permission + Honoring Everyone's Right to Privacy
Module 17: Specifics: Outside the Body and Scanning Under Special Circumstances (Accident, Emergency, Missing Organs, EMF Influence, Children and More)
Module 18: The Many Applications of Medical Intuition (Full Scan, Core Mining a Single Observation, Blending with Treatments, as Supplementary Intake and More)
Module 19: Perfecting Your Scans. How to Know When an Observation or the Scan is Complete + Bringing Information Back to Current Relevance
Module 20: Mastering Professionalism in Medical Intuition + How to Build a Solid Professional Network
Module 21: Reviewing and Re-Capping the Whole Protocol of Doing a Total Body Intuition Scan (Start to Finish) + Case Study Examples
Module 22: How to Fast Track While You are Scanning + Condense Time and Complicated Information without Losing Accuracy in Your Observations
Module 23: How to Interview the Body Once Scan is Done When Client Has Questions + How to Always Direct Those Questions Back to the Body
Module 24: Recommendations for How to Use Medical Intuition Blended with Your Existing Healing Modalities + How to Talk About Your Work in Practical Language
Module 25: How to Grow Your Medical Intuition Practice + Tips for Ongoing Learning
BY THE END OF THIS FOUNDATION LEVEL TRAINING YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO USE MEDICAL INTUITION IN YOUR PRACTICE
The Foundation Level 1 is a value packed, affordable Training. It offers you all of the content of the original Medical Intuition training that was taught in a 1-year format from the years 2000-2016 and so much more! We firmly believe that most practitioners will find this comprehensive Foundation Training all you will need to master the skills the use successfully in your own private practice. For those who want more coaching, certification and have completed the Foundation Level 1, you may pursue the 1-year Certification Level 2. However, this is entirely optional.
HERE IS WHAT SOME OF OUR STUDENTS ARE SAYING ...
Barb is taking the Foundation Level Training as a review after taking the Medical Intuition class in-person in 2004. She says ... "I know the work. I have been using MI in my practice as a Naturopath as a supplementary intake tool and for double checking supplements with the body. Taking the On-Line class as a has left me astounded. There is so much more that is being covered. The Manual is gold. Thank you for such commitment to making sure we, as practitioners 'get the tools' without any shadow of a doubt. I love the new format."
Robert, is a personal trainer and new student taking the Training On-Line. He says ... "I knew there was so much more than meets the eye. I have been working with clients for 15 years and I swear their bodies have been talking to me all along. Now with the specific tools I am learning here with Wilson, I have so much more to offer my clients. I now ask them if they want me to purposefully tune into to their body and not only look for what needs help and strengthening, but what exercises will suit them best. Crazy helpful tools. Everyone should know how to scan like this."
Carina, a massage therapist in Italy says ... If it were not for the On-Line format I could not come to class. This way I can fit my studies in to my day with busy family responsibilities. I have followed Lori for years but could never make the international times work. Now I can study any time and still feel a part of good learning. Some things she says in class make me laugh. I know I am not alone."
Megan is a nurse practitioner in private practice specializing in nutritional issues. Megan shares ... " I have only taken up to Module 7 so far and am excited to learn more. I am relieved to know how to connect with the unique body of each client and tailor their regimes to them. Cookie cutter planning is not as effective. Medical Intuition makes me much more specific. As a nurse, I appreciate the professionalism and ethical manner with which Lori and her Trainers teach. Thank you."
IS THERE ANY LIVE CLASSROOM TIME OR A CHANCE TO ASK QUESTIONS?
Once you are enrolled in your Foundation Training, the only opportunity to ask questions and interact with others is in the bi-monthly Q & A and Coaching Webinars. Here you can ask questions and practice some of your skills with your Trainer and others who have completed the Training. These 2-hour Coaching Webinars are optional and there will be no teaching material presented in these Webinars. There is a nominal fee for this supplementary opportunity.
BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO PURCHASING YOUR FOUNDATION LEVEL 1
Please be aware of these important logistics
• Recognize that the Medical Intuition training is for professionals with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a helping/healing field. Educators also qualify. This is not a general interest class. Do not enroll unless you have the appropriate background. Read the TERMS OF SERVICE on the footer. We want to offer you training of the highest integrity ~ that includes colleagues that self-screen before entering the program.
• Be clear that this Foundation Level 1 is not a certificate Training. Nor will you be issued a certificate of completion when you complete Foundation Level 1. This 125-hour Training is the pre-requisite to carrying on to the Certificate Level 2 Training which is an additional 95-hour Training. Only 30 applicants are accepted per year for Level 2 Certification. Please see full details on The Medical Intuition: Lori Wilson's Total Body Intuition™ - CERTIFICATE Level 2 class description.
• Lastly be reminded that this level of learning is 100% self-study. We recognize that this style of learning will not appeal to all. While you can join in on the bi-monthly Q & A MI Webinars to ask questions, purposefully you will not have direct access to a Trainer or your classmates in chat groups or live networking at this Foundation level. To have access to classmates while you are leaning - without supervision will only create more challenges with learners trying to help each other understand the material without the full knowledge base. Historically this has caused more confusion than acted as a support. We have purposefully chosen not to create opportunities in this level training with network without support or supervision. Be assured that the material is set up very systematically to maximize your understanding, skills mastery and growth. This is why the Modules are sequential - to build learning as you go along.
We are aware that to have access to a Trainer at any time would be ideal. However, only 5 Inner Access 101 Trainers are qualified to teach this work and their focus is on the Certificate Level 2 & 3 students. Please understand from the start that this restriction is not for lack of caring. It is a true logistical reality. We have given years of serious consideration to this very challenge. In the end we have had to weigh the importance of expanding our reach to colleagues against the occasional frustration you may feel wrestling with a question that will likely be answered as you carry on with your learning On-Line or can be brought to the bi-monthly Q & A MI Webinars.
READY FOR AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME?
• If you are ready to purchase your FOUNDATION Level 1 Training for $1549. please proceed to purchase your class. You can also opt to pay this tuition in 3 monthly installments of $550.
EXISTING GRADUATES OF THE IN-PERSON TRAINING CAN REVIEW & REFRESH YOUR SKILLS
*Students who have already taken the in-person Training between the years 2000-2016 can also purchase this On-line Training as a Review. The fee for past in-person students is only $449. Please email the office for your Coupon Code: email@example.com
On behalf of myself, the Inner Access 101 Trainers and your existing Medical Intuition Colleagues we welcome caliber professionals to join us in this exciting field that includes the body as the #1 expert on itself. We will teach you stellar tools to track information in the body that will assist your clients in incredible ways. Your life will most likely, never be the same!
~ Lori Wilson ~
Lori Wilson M.S.W.
Lori Wilson B.A., M.S.W., is a social worker, author, radio show host, trainer and founder of Inner Access 101 and AcccessMarketPlace. Lori has been providing channeling, regression, medical intuition, business intuition and traditional counseling in a successful private practice since 1983. Her background in community development provide the tools and framework for the unique business model for all three divisions of her companies. Lori holds her B.A. Specialized Honours Degree in Psychology and Family Studies from the University of Guelph and a Master of Social Work Degree from Sir Wilfrid Laurier University.
A key influence in shaping the foundation skills and values of Lori’s specialization in intuition is Grandmother, the ancient Shoshone spirit guide that Lori has been consciously channeling since 1989. Grandmother came gently into her awareness through journal writing and has since been a key inspiration to hundreds of thousands through her monthly website focus, books, radio shows and teachings for individuals and larger audiences. You will find endless opportunities to learn from this wise teacher throughout the classes and personal appointments with Lori & Grandmother.
Much of the material taught in the foundation training, Access Intuition 101 is based on Lori's years of blending firsthand, client-driven social work experience with a solid apprenticeship with Grandmother and the spirit world. The training in Medical Intuition, Business Intuition and Artist Intuition has grown from the stellar intuition, tracking and sourcing skills that are the signature foundation in all of Lori's work.
Lori currently has 6 active Trainers who teach her classes through Inner Access 101. This Education & Resource Network, run with her husband Stewart Hope, brings the exciting tools of intuition-based training to an ever expanding market. A visionary and self-professed “mother bear”, Lori's passion to spread inner trust is evident in all she does. Her mission has always been to encourage as many people as possible to "trust themselves first."
Guest Trainers You May Meet in the Inner Access 101 On-Line Classes:
Sandi Loytomaki, Terri Wiebold, Kelly Woodruff,
Diane Wilson, Susan Rueppel & Lisa Dennys
For Trainer's Bio Visit: http://www.inneraccess101.com/trainers.htm