How to Stay in Your Calm & Clear Adult Mind
~ 5 Steps to Change Our World ~
2020 was an unprecedented time. With so much change going on in world it can be very difficult to feel like an adult — let alone an adult with a calm and clear thinking brain. This 3-hour Webinar has been months in the making. It may stir up controversy within you, but it will be well worth the 'stir'. We need a bit more time than our regular 2-hour format to do this topic justice. Join us as we explore deep topics and give you real strategies for navigating the chaos of this time. Learning how to stay in your CALM & CLEAR ADULT MIND is critical for us as individuals and for our world.
- Adult minds think — they do not react.
- Adult minds are not afraid to ask questions and uncover the truth — they do not bury their heads in the sand.
Adult minds do not exchange blind obedience in hopes for a benevolent care taker — they take responsible charge of their own lives.
We will be using the COVID situation as a working example for this Webinar. We present a model for thinking and acting for any scenario in your life that may have you forgetting that you are an adult — one with a thinking brain and compassionate heart.
Explore 5 Calm & Clear Steps to Stay in Your Adult Mind:
1) How do I discover the truth around me?
We will give you the five best questions you can ask to do proper research and uncover the truths.
2) How do I deal with fear and overwhelm?
Let's explore concrete strategies for how to deconstruct fear and overwhelm that comes with deep change. By understanding what they are, you can choose different reactions.
3) How do I say a firm and clear adult 'no' — when it is warranted? Adults know how to create boundaries and say no. If you have not had much practice, or there is so much overwhelm — you might not know what to say 'no' to. Let's break things down into doable pieces and remember that saying 'no can be very necessary in your own life.
4) How do I keep my brain working if I get triggered? Overwhelm, trauma, pain, confusion, isolation, disconnection with routine and loved ones test our identity at so many levels. Let's outline what to do if you go into a natural trauma response and how to get your brain working again if you get into 'fight or flight' or a stunned-mode.
5) How do I remain a calm and compassionate adult at this time? A calm and clear adult can be very compassionate toward others and scenarios, even in stressful times. They can even have compassion for agendas that are self-serving. Learn how you can have compassion and care and still maintain clear and firm boundaries. It is key to do so, for your own good, but for the good of others and society as well.
With Lori's years of social work experience and Grandmother's perspective from the spirit world — this team has great tools to share with you. Please join us for this unique 3-hour journey that will certainly stir up your thinking ... yet leave you fully oriented on how to stay in your own calm and clear Adult Mind. We most certainly need as many firm and clear thinking adults as possible in our dear world at this time.
Enjoy the amazing questions that were asked at the LIVE Event.
Insert Photo Credit of Denver Wilson-Hope
to: Guy Quinn
Click here for the 3-hour Webinar : How to Stay in Your Calm & Clear Adult Mind
I listened to the class yesterday. I couldn't agree with you more! I so wish that you could of done that class on prime time TV for the population to see. I truly believe these times would look very different if at the very least 1/2 of us were ...Read More
I listened to the class yesterday. I couldn't agree with you more! I so wish that you could of done that class on prime time TV for the population to see. I truly believe these times would look very different if at the very least 1/2 of us were looking at the world using adult minds hence why I'm feeling weary lately. And on top of that, we in the US are dealing with the upcoming election for President and I really wish adult minds were more prevalent. I can't help but wonder what happened to common sense, values and people's "meters" for what is ok and with an adult mind should be not ok. The energy is palpable. Wanted to say thank you for doing the class. From your mouth to everyone's ears :)Read Less