How to Stay in Your Calm & Clear Adult Mind
~ 5 Steps to Change Our World ~
2020 is an unprecedented time. With so much change going on in world it can be very difficult to feel like an adult — let alone an adult with a calm and clear thinking brain. This 3-hour Webinar has been months in the making. It may stir up controversy within you, but it will be well worth the 'stir'. We need a bit more time than our regular 2-hour format to do this topic justice. Join us as we explore deep topics and give you real strategies for navigating the chaos of this time. Learning how to stay in your CALM & CLEAR ADULT MIND is critical for us as individuals and for our world.
- Adult minds think — they do not react.
- Adult minds are not afraid to ask questions and uncover the truth — they do not bury their heads in the sand.
- Adult minds do not exchange blind obedience in hopes for a benevolent care taker — they take responsible charge of their own lives.
We will be using the COVID situation as a working example for this Webinar. We present a model for thinking and acting for any scenario in your life that may have you forgetting that you are an adult — one with a thinking brain and compassionate heart.
Explore 5 Calm & Clear Steps to Stay in Your Adult Mind:
1) How do I discover the truth around me?
We will give you the five best questions you can ask to do proper research and uncover the truths.
2) How do I deal with fear and overwhelm?
Let's explore concrete strategies for how to deconstruct fear and overwhelm that comes with deep change. By understanding what they are, you can choose different reactions.
3) How do I say a firm and clear adult 'no' — when it is warranted? Adults know how to create boundaries and say no. If you have not had much practice, or there is so much overwhelm — you might not know what to say 'no' to. Let's break things down into doable pieces and remember that saying 'no can be very necessary in your own life.
4) How do I keep my brain working if I get triggered? Overwhelm, trauma, pain, confusion, isolation, disconnection with routine and loved ones test our identity at so many levels. Let's outline what to do if you go into a natural trauma response and how to get your brain working again if you get into 'fight or flight' or a stunned-mode.
5) How do I remain a calm and compassionate adult at this time? A calm and clear adult can be very compassionate toward others and scenarios, even in stressful times. They can even have compassion for agendas that are self-serving. Learn how you can have compassion and care and still maintain clear and firm boundaries. It is key to do so, for your own good, but for the good of others and society as well.
With Lori's 37 years of social work experience and Grandmother's perspective from the spirit world — this team has great tools to share with you. Please join us for this unique 3-hour journey that will certainly stir up your thinking ... yet leave you fully oriented on how to stay in your own calm and clear Adult Mind. We most certainly need as many firm and clear thinking adults as possible in our dear world at this time.
Enjoy the amazing questions that were asked at the LIVE Event.
* This class is included for ALL ACCESS PASS Holders.
Lori Wilson & Grandmother
Lori Wilson B.A., M.S.W., is a social worker, author, trainer and founder of Inner Access 101 and AcccessMarketPlace. Lori has been providing channeling, regression, medical intuition, business intuition and traditional counseling in a successful private practice since 1983. Her background in community development provide the tools and framework for the unique business model her company. Lori holds her B.A. Specialized Honours Degree in Psychology and Family Studies from the University of Guelph and a Master of Social Work Degree from Sir Wilfrid Laurier University.
A key influence in shaping the foundation skills and values of Lori’s private practice and of Inner Access 101 is Grandmother, the ancient Shoshone spirit guide that Lori has been consciously channeling since 1989. Grandmother came gently into her awareness through journal writing and has since been a key inspiration to hundreds of thousands through her daily and monthly focus, books, radio shows and presence in the On-Line Classes.
Much of the material taught in the foundation training, Access Intuition 101 is based on Lori's years of blending firsthand, client-driven social work experience with a solid apprenticeship with Grandmother and the spirit world. The training in Medical Intuition, Business Intuition and Artist Intuition has grown from Lori's stellar application of intuition along with the tracking and sourcing skills that are the signature foundation in all of her intuition-based work.
Grandmother was an Ancient Shoshone Elder that lived in the early fourteen hundreds in the Wind River area of Wyoming in the United States. She tells the story that Lori was her actual blood granddaughter in that past life time the 1400`s. As she teaches, when Lori was eight years old in that lifetime, the elders received "word on the wind" that they could not teach their children in traditional ways any longer.
She could not teach in traditional ways until Lori "found" her again in 1989. Grandmother has told us all for years that if enough people trust themselves, think for themselves, be good to themselves and choose to be their own ultimate authority ... that the world will become a better place. And so, as she has asked, we are honored to bring Grandmother's presence and words to as many people as possible.
Grandmother has not changed much since her early days in the 1400`s. She is wise, humorous, often firm, and enormously loving. She has no trouble looking into our wise loving hearts and sharing her words of wisdom with us individually and in larger groups.
In her own words Grandmother says that … "The veil between the invisible world and the visible worlds has continued to become much thinner in these last few decades. Those of us who love you from behind life's veil are completely available to serve you, to be a resource and good company as you pause to remember your own power, inner gifts, strength and purpose. While you travel your unique path that none-other can tread, be reminded that you never travel alone. We will be here whenever you take a few moments and turn your heart to the worlds beyond, knowing all of the while that these invisible places are also your own homelands. A world with more connection and inner trust in it is precisely the world we want to have. Be blessed."