Enjoy Grandmother's Channeled "Monthly Focus"
Since 1996 Lori has been channeling a daily and monthly message from her Spirit Guide, Grandmother to share with others. The "Monthly Focus" gives you the heads up on what is in store for the month and how to align yourself with it's potential!
- Serving as a long range forecast for the month, Lori Wilson's Spirit Guide, Grandmother looks ahead into time and space and shares what the common learning theme is that relates globally.
- Posted on the 1st day of the month, we wait eagerly to see what the energetic theme is for the month ahead. Ideal for planning and knowing how to focus your time and efforts. If the learning is huge, it is wonderful to keep things in perspective and not fall prey to taking things too personally.
- Your one-time payment of $9.99 gives you access to the Monthly Focus for all 12 months of 2020. This is not automatically renewed yearly. When the year is over, we will archive this year's Monthly Focuses and offer next years on a new course card. Then you can sign up again if you wish.
- As with Grandmother's Daily Focus, we are reminded that while we are all unique, we still have much more in common. Business managers share the monthly focus with their teams; healers with their clients; spiritual leaders with the communities; teachers with their students; friends and family with one another and their children.
- We are not joking about posting this Monthly Focus on your fridge! You will want to refer to the Focus more than once as you get busy and swept up in the month. You will be amazed at how connections can deepen when a powerful conversation piece like the "Monthly Focus" is on the fridge.
Print out the PDF of the Monthly Focus to keep handy and read often.
View testimonials from participants about our intuition classes ...
Lori Wilson & Grandmother
Lori Wilson B.A., M.S.W., is a social worker, author, trainer and founder of Inner Access 101 and AcccessMarketPlace. Lori has been providing channeling, regression, medical intuition, business intuition and traditional counseling in a successful private practice since 1983. Her background in community development provide the tools and framework for the unique business model her company. Lori holds her B.A. Specialized Honours Degree in Psychology and Family Studies from the University of Guelph and a Master of Social Work Degree from Sir Wilfrid Laurier University.
A key influence in shaping the foundation skills and values of Lori’s private practice and of Inner Access 101 is Grandmother, the ancient Shoshone spirit guide that Lori has been consciously channeling since 1989. Grandmother came gently into her awareness through journal writing and has since been a key inspiration to hundreds of thousands through her daily and monthly focus, books, radio shows and presence in the On-Line Classes.
Much of the material taught in the foundation training, Access Intuition 101 is based on Lori's years of blending firsthand, client-driven social work experience with a solid apprenticeship with Grandmother and the spirit world. The training in Medical Intuition, Business Intuition and Artist Intuition has grown from Lori's stellar application of intuition along with the tracking and sourcing skills that are the signature foundation in all of her intuition-based work.
Grandmother was an Ancient Shoshone Elder that lived in the early fourteen hundreds in the Wind River area of Wyoming in the United States. She tells the story that Lori was her actual blood granddaughter in that past life time the 1400`s. As she teaches, when Lori was eight years old in that lifetime, the elders received "word on the wind" that they could not teach their children in traditional ways any longer.
She could not teach in traditional ways until Lori "found" her again in 1989. Grandmother has told us all for years that if enough people trust themselves, think for themselves, be good to themselves and choose to be their own ultimate authority ... that the world will become a better place. And so, as she has asked, we are honored to bring Grandmother's presence and words to as many people as possible.
Grandmother has not changed much since her early days in the 1400`s. She is wise, humorous, often firm, and enormously loving. She has no trouble looking into our wise loving hearts and sharing her words of wisdom with us individually and in larger groups.
In her own words Grandmother says that … "The veil between the invisible world and the visible worlds has continued to become much thinner in these last few decades. Those of us who love you from behind life's veil are completely available to serve you, to be a resource and good company as you pause to remember your own power, inner gifts, strength and purpose. While you travel your unique path that none-other can tread, be reminded that you never travel alone. We will be here whenever you take a few moments and turn your heart to the worlds beyond, knowing all of the while that these invisible places are also your own homelands. A world with more connection and inner trust in it is precisely the world we want to have. Be blessed."