Business Intuition for Professionals
MODULE 1: How to Do Business Intuition
LIVE: October 15 & 16, 2020
11 a.m. - 6 p.m. EDTime Daily
ACCESS THE INNATE INTELLIGENCE OF ANY BUSINESS
Training Benefits include:
- Customer profiling
- Target Identification
- Conflicts Resolved
- Save $
- Save time
- Better Management of People
- Accelerate your Speed to Market
- Create the Best Returns on Investments
- Validate your Direction
- Eliminate your Blindside
This LIVE On-Line Inner Access 101 Training is for business professionals. Using Lori Wilson's unique BI protocol you will maximize your own business edge and learn skills to be a powerful intuitive resource for the business community.
The Training consists of three separate Module Levels, each building on one another. You are welcome to take one or all three. The classes are presented in 2-day (12-hour) class sets throughout the year.
Not only do you gain incredible skills in business intuition in this class, you also receive added value. Your classmates will be practicing their skills by focusing on your existing or future business using their intuition during this experiential based learning. Create lasting resources for mutually rewarding future support.
MODULE 1 – How to do Business Intuition
Creating A Strong Foundation
- Honing your own intuition
- Using intuition for business applications versus personal use what is the strategic difference?
- What sorts of energy or information sources will you encounter?
- Clarity of your role as intuitive - how to get your head out of the way!
- Who is the client?
- Where will you be going to access the wisdom?
- How to track and source
- Tracking the truth
- Tracking intentions and agendas of others
- Tracking the “innate intelligence” of the business or project
- Mission clarification for business & key players on the team
- How to create an intuitive overview of your own business
- Personal Guides and how they can help or hinder
Ethical applications of business intuition
Click here for the LINK to get to class Oct 15 & 16, 2020 + List of what to bring
Download & Print out your MODULE 1 Workbook here. (22 pages)