- 13 Texts
Open-Door Hour (s) is a chance for you to jump on a LIVE drop-in hour with your Trainer, Lori Wilson and other students. Bring your questions, comments or curiosity about any of your learning material. There is no charge for this additional learning bonus!
- Twice a month you are welcome to ask face-to-face questions or just sit back and listen in to questions others may bring to the learning table.
- Clarify the content or concepts you have been learning.
- Ask for tips or pointers to maximize your learning.
- Get suggestions on what classes to take next.
- Share an experience you may have had with your intuition and get feedback from your Trainer and other learners as well.
- Come play and connect with like-minded community as we improve our intuition skills together.
Lori Wilson M.S.W.
Lori Wilson B.A., M.S.W., is a social worker, author, trainer and founder of Inner Access 101. She has been providing channeling, regression, medical intuition, business intuition and traditional counseling in a successful private practice since 1983. Her background in community development provide the tools and framework for the unique business model for her company. Lori holds her B.A. Specialized Honours Degree in Psychology and Family Studies from the University of Guelph and a Master of Social Work Degree from Sir Wilfrid Laurier University.
A key influence in shaping the foundation skills and values of Lori’s specialization in intuition is Grandmother, the ancient Shoshone spirit guide that Lori has been consciously channeling since 1989.
A visionary and self-professed “mother-bear”, Lori's passion to spread inner trust is evident in all she does. The mission is "Changing worlds with inner trust."