MEDICAL INTUITION LEVEL 1: Foundation for Professionals
DO YOU WANT TO ...
- Be able to track the root of any health challenge?
- To support your clients better with supplementary information gained from their body?
- Honor the fact that the body can show us what is out of balance if we simply know how to pay attention?
- Hone your intuition skills to an expert level?
... then you are in the right place. You can START TODAY!
WHAT IS MEDICAL INTUITION?
Total Body Intuition™, most commonly referred to as medical intuition, is a tool of supplementary insight. It traces the nature and roots of conditions that have manifested themselves in physical discomfort and disease within a client's unique energy field. According to Lori Wilson's, author of de-mystifying ... Medical Intuition, in this work there is only one expert – one place to focus our attention and that is with the client's body. The role of a medical intuition practitioner is to pay attention to the body without censoring, questioning, analyzing or bringing any preconceived frames of reference to the body they are scanning. In Total Body Intuition™ no healing recommendations are given. Rather, this work is particularly helpful for providing supplementary information regarding conditions that may have eluded traditional methods of diagnosis or comprehension.
This 25-Module, On-line, self study training presents medical intuition as neither a diagnostic tool nor a healing modality. Rather it is taught as a tool that provides a portrait of what is going on. The medical intuition practitioner is scanning for imbalances and providing a clear, neutral observation as to what the body shows is out of balance according to the body's wisdom.
As per the protocol taught, the client's body is scanned in a systematic 3-step fashion. Information about the root of the imbalance comes to the forefront that may be physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or environmental. This impeccable art of paying attention does not apply preconceived "maps" of the body or energy field or presume the need to treat. Instead the practitioner is trained to tune in and track the information in each client's unique body. Every person, every body is different. Therefore students are trained to "be prepared to be surprised with every observation" as they uncover what each unique body has to show.
The success of practitioners' ability to serve with Total Body Intuition™ depends on the degree to which they can respectfully pay attention to the body of their unique client. This is an incredibly useful skill that is quickly gaining international recognition. Lori Wilson has been offering medical intuition services since 1991 and has been teaching this training since the year 2000 through Inner Access 101.
After training over 450 health professionals from 2000 - 2016, the demand for the Foundation training has evolved to meet the needs of health professionals wanting to train in an On-Line format. Now in it's new On-Line format, practitioners have the chance to take the Foundation Level 1 in the self-study fashion.
See the full 25-Module outline below.
In this style of Medical Intuition, the Total Body Intuition™ practitioner does not diagnose or offer healing recommendations. It is not a replacement for competent medical or holistic care. Clients are encouraged to bring the body's information gained from the scans to their own healing team. Fortunately, many practitioners are also trained in other healing modalities and may decide, after completing the program to blend the tools learned in Total Body Intuition™ with their existing healing modalities.
AMPLIFY YOUR EXISTING TOOLS BY LEARNING MEDICAL INTUITION
While this field of study is relatively new, the ability to intuitively scan or sense what is going on within others physical bodies is not new at all. Many healing practitioners, intuition-based practitioners, medical intuitives, psychics, channelers , parents and people in general have been "tuning-in" for centuries to gain insight into what is going on within themselves and others. For example, most parents or family members scan tune-in, at some level, to their children when something is not quite right. They may simply not have applied themselves to more in-depth focusing in a systematic fashion.
Your 25-Module Foundation Training brings you to an entirely new level of competency. The clear, precise protocol we teach for accessing information is an asset for all helping professionals.
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE 25-MODULE FOUNDATION TRAINING
• Each of the Modules in this Foundation Level 1 are home-study and self study. The Foundation Training a rich variety of learning tools including: 125 hours of downloadable videos, audio lessons, quizzes, case studies to illustrate the material, as well as your comprehensive 500-page Training Manual. You will read the relevant Manual Chapters with each of your Modules. Each Module also typically has 3 - 5 hours of audio or video lessons. The exception is Module 5 which is 25-hours long. This is the entire 25-hour Access Intuition 101 class that has been strategically inserted in your Training so that you can begin to discern between 8 unique sources of wisdom that you may meet in your client's energy field while scanning.
• Enjoy learning at your own pace without having to travel to class. You can register now. As your class material is built sequentially, 1 new Module will be released at per week for 25 consecutive weeks after you purchase your Training. You will be pleased to know that your class material will remain On-Line indefinitely for you so you can review as often as you wish.
Modules 1-25 Topics at a Glance
Module 1: Welcome Orientation + Defining Intuition & Medical Intuition + the Foundation of Body Scanning
Module 2: Energy is Real and Can be Measured + How to Differentiate Between the Frequencies of the Mind and the Body
Module 3: Understanding the Paradigm Distinctions of the 5 Main Styles of What Gets Called "Medical Intuition"
Module 4: How to Recognize and Stabilizing Fear So That You Can Do Your Medical Intuition Scanning Without Interference
Module 5: The Access Intuition 101 (10 Module, 24-hour Experiential Training) So You Can Discern Between Sources of Wisdom
Module 6: Learning the 3-Step Protocol of Medical Intuition: Lori Wilson's Total Body Intuition + How to Conduct an Appointment and a MI Scan
Module 7: Mastering the 5-Signature LWTBI Scanning Tools: Attending, Body Scan Technique, Tracking, Sourcing and Amplifying
Module 8: Understanding the Role of Physiology in Body Scanning +Tips on Starting to Practice Scanning
Module 9: Learning to Track More Detailed Specifics in the Body (Virus, Bacteria, Pathogens, Injury, Allergens, Heavy Metals and more)
Module 10: Sourcing: Knowing Where the Information is Coming From is Paramount + Proper Sourcing Can Make or Break This Field
Module 11: How Your Body Can Help You Work + Perceiving Energy Through Kinesthetic Feelings and Body Cues + How to Turn Your Intuition On and Off + Why This Is So Important
Module 12: Exploring the Strengths and Weaknesses and Core Distinctions with the 5 Different Styles of Medical Intuition
Module 13: How to Use Sidebars With 5 Complex Finds: Inner Child, Past Lives, Circuits, Overlays and Miasms
Module 14: Tracking and Reporting Specifics Inside the Body (Pain, Emotions, the and Energy of Pathogens)
Module 15: Going Deeper: Specifics: Inside the Physiology (Cells, Tissue, Muscles, Nerves, Bones, Hormones, Fascia and More)
Module 16: Practicing Energetic Ethics and in Medical Intuition + Do We Really Understand the Concept of Permission + Honoring Everyone's Right to Privacy
Module 17: Specifics: Outside the Body and Scanning Under Special Circumstances (Accident, Emergency, Missing Organs, EMF Influence, Children and More)
Module 18: The Many Applications of Medical Intuition (Full Scan, Core Mining a Single Observation, Blending with Treatments, as Supplementary Intake and More)
Module 19: Perfecting Your Scans. How to Know When an Observation or the Scan is Complete + Bringing Information Back to Current Relevance
Module 20: Mastering Professionalism in Medical Intuition + How to Build a Solid Professional Network
Module 21: Reviewing and Re-Capping the Whole Protocol of Doing a Total Body Intuition Scan (Start to Finish) + Case Study Examples
Module 22: How to Fast Track While You are Scanning + Condense Time and Complicated Information without Losing Accuracy in Your Observations
Module 23: How to Interview the Body Once Scan is Done When Client Has Questions + How to Always Direct Those Questions Back to the Body
Module 24: Recommendations for How to Use Medical Intuition Blended with Your Existing Healing Modalities + How to Talk About Your Work in Practical Language
Module 25: How to Grow Your Medical Intuition Practice + Tips for Ongoing Learning
IS THERE ANY LIVE CLASSROOM TIME OR A CHANCE TO ASK QUESTIONS?
Once you are enrolled in your Foundation Training, you may wish to also attend the bi-monthly Q & A and Coaching Webinars where you can ask questions and practice some of your skills with your Trainer and others who have completed the Training. These 2-hour Coaching Webinars are optional and there will be no teaching material presented in these Webinars. Once you are registered for your Training you will be sent information, links and dates. There is a nominal fee for this supplementary opportunity.
BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO PURCHASING YOUR FOUNDATION LEVEL 1
Please be aware of these important logistics
• Recognize that the Medical Intuition training is for professionals with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a helping/healing field. Educators also qualify. This is not a general interest class. Do not enroll unless you have the appropriate background. Read the TERMS OF SERVICE on the footer. We want to offer you training of the highest integrity ~ that includes colleagues that self-screen before entering the program.
• Be clear that this Foundation Level 1 is not a certificate Training. Nor will you be issued a certificate of completion when you complete Foundation Level 1. This 125-hour Training is the pre-requisite to carrying on to the Certificate Level 2 Training which is an additional 95-hour Training. Only 30 applicants are accepted per year for Level 2 Certification. Please see full details on The Medical Intuition: Lori Wilson's Total Body Intuition™ - CERTIFICATE Level 2 class description.
• This Level 1 is a value packed, affordable Training. It offers you all of the content of the original Medical Intuition training that was taught in a 1-year format from the years 2000-2016. Most practitioners will find this comprehensive Foundation Training all you need to master the skills the use successfully in your own private practice. For those who want more coaching, certification and have completed the Foundation Level 1, you may wish to pursue the 1-year Certification Level 2.
• Lastly we want to be clear with you before you start that this level of learning is 100% self-study. We recognize that this style of learning will not appeal to all. While you can join in on the bi-monthly Q & A MI Webinars to ask questions, purposefully you will not have direct access to a Trainer or your classmates in chat groups or live networking at this Foundation level. Be assured that the material is set up very systematically to maximize your understanding, skills mastery and growth. This is why the Modules are sequential - to build learning as you go along.
We are aware that to have access to a Trainer at any time would be ideal. However, only 4 Inner Access 101 Trainers are qualified to teach this work and their focus is on the Certificate Level 2 & 3 students. Please understand from the start that this restriction is not for lack of caring. It is a true logistical reality. We have given years of serious consideration to this very challenge. In the end we have had to weigh the importance of getting an expanded audience of professionals these stellar tools against the occasional frustration you may feel wrestling with a question that will likely be answered as you carry on with your learning On-Line or can be brought to the bi-monthly Q & A MI Webinars.
For more complete list of Frequently Asked Questions about The Medical Intuition Training.
READY TO COMMIT?
• If you are ready to purchase your FOUNDATION Level 1 Training for $1249.99 please proceed to purchase your class. (You are saving $500. by purchasing your entire Level 1 Training at once.) You can also opt to pay this tuition in 2 installments.
GO TO THE TOP OF THIS PAGE TO REGISTER & SAVE $500 ON YOUR TUITION NOW
•You may also select to 'Pay as you Learn' for $69.99/Module
If you decide to purchase one Module at a time for $69.99 your total Training Fee will be $1749.75. While you will pay a little more with this option, you can also pace yourself with your own learning goals and budget. You will have to purchase each Module sequentially. In other words, you can not purchase a few select Modules of your choice. Once you start with the 'Pay as you Learn' option you will need to continue to receive your remaining Modules in this way. This is an economical way to get fully oriented to the Training and ensure it is the right step for you!
CLICK HERE TO START LEARNING WITH MODULE 1 TODAY!
• Once you have Purchased your full Level 1 Training, if you know already that you are aiming toward CERTIFICATION, it would be advised that you register/apply right away. You will need to have 2-years experience in a healing/helping/education field. You will need to have purchased the full Foundation Level 1. There is a payment plan for Certification Level 2. For complete details, review the Certification Level 2 Course Description.
On behalf of myself, the Inner Access 101 Trainers and your existing Medical Intuition Colleagues we welcome caliber professionals to join us in this exciting field that includes the body as the #1 expert on itself. We will teach you stellar tools to track information in the body that will assist your clients in incredible ways. Your life will most likely, never be the same!
~ Lori Wilson ~
Lori Wilson M.S.W.
Lori Wilson B.A., M.S.W., is a social worker, author, radio show host, trainer and founder of Inner Access 101 and AcccessMarketPlace. Lori has been providing channeling, regression, medical intuition, business intuition and traditional counseling in a successful private practice since 1983. Her background in community development provide the tools and framework for the unique business model for all three divisions of her companies. Lori holds her B.A. Specialized Honours Degree in Psychology and Family Studies from the University of Guelph and a Master of Social Work Degree from Sir Wilfrid Laurier University.
A key influence in shaping the foundation skills and values of Lori’s specialization in intuition is Grandmother, the ancient Shoshone spirit guide that Lori has been consciously channeling since 1989. Grandmother came gently into her awareness through journal writing and has since been a key inspiration to hundreds of thousands through her monthly website focus, books, radio shows and teachings for individuals and larger audiences. You will find endless opportunities to learn from this wise teacher throughout the classes and personal appointments with Lori & Grandmother.
Much of the material taught in the foundation training, Access Intuition 101 is based on Lori's years of blending firsthand, client-driven social work experience with a solid apprenticeship with Grandmother and the spirit world. The training in Medical Intuition, Business Intuition and Artist Intuition has grown from the stellar intuition, tracking and sourcing skills that are the signature foundation in all of Lori's work.
Lori currently has 6 active Trainers who teach her classes through Inner Access 101. This Education & Resource Network, run with her husband Stewart Hope, brings the exciting tools of intuition-based training to an ever expanding market. A visionary and self-professed “mother bear”, Lori's passion to spread inner trust is evident in all she does. Her mission has always been to encourage as many people as possible to "trust themselves first."
Guest Trainers You May Meet in the Inner Access 101 On-Line Classes:
Sandi Loytomaki, Terri Wiebold, Kelly Woodruff,
Diane Wilson, Susan Rueppel & Lisa Dennys
For Trainer's Bio Visit: http://www.inneraccess101.com/trainers.htm